You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to) followers to answer your questions
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
Here are the questions Shakuita asked me:
Romance, especially new adult because I love to read about emotions, angst and hot guys :-)
2. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be? Why?
I wouldn't want to be anyone but myself.
3. Who is your best friend? Why?
My kids because I can trust them with anything and we have so much in common.
4. What is the best memory you have? Why?
Christmas when I was a child and trying to stay awake so I could see Santa.
5. If you could change on moment in your life what would it be?
I'm not sure I can narrow it down to one. I'd spend more time with those I loved while I still had the chance.
6. Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
7. Where do you do your best thinking?
In my comfy chair in my study when I'm nursing my first cup of coffee of the day.
8. If you could change your name, what would it be? Why?
I wouldn't, I like my name.
9. iPhone or Android?
10. What do you think of social media?
I'm addicted and spend way too much time on it.
11. If you could start up your own business what would it be?
A blog tour business or a publisher.
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
Crouching Chukar, Hidden Pheasant
Oh, the Things I've Learned
Books and Stilettos
Lisette's Writers' Chateau
Author Danica Cornell
Here are my questions for the above nominees:
1) What is your favourite genre to read? Why?
2) Who is your current favourite author?
3) Do you prefer e-books, or paperbacks/hardbacks?
4) Do you judge a book by it's cover?
5) What's your favourite drink?
6) What country are you from?
7) Would you change anything about yourself if you could?
8) What goal do you want to achieve this year?
9) What's your favourite season and why?
10) What did you hope to achieve when you began blogging?
11) If you could have a superpower, what would it be?